The Nordhaus is a charming 1930s lake front retreat, comfortably furnished in the cottage tradition. The mix of original antique pieces with modern furnishings creates a fresh and tranquil ambience. Spectacular lake views from this elevation on the bluff are perfect for viewing a plethora of bird and other wildlife.
- Kitchen, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Microwave, No Dishwasher.
- All bedrooms have portable heaters for cool nights in the early spring and late fall.
- Electrical fire place in the Sun Room, portable heaters in kitchen and living room
will guarantee a cozy stay.
- Rarely needed due to the cooling lake breezes, but there is an a/c unit.
- High Speed Internet.
- Stereo System in the Living Room.
- Flat Screen TV in the Sun Room, DVD player with a small library, no cable.
- Propane BBQ, Charcoal BBQ available as well.
- Fire pit in the yard, firewood available for purchase or bring your own.
- Deck and Beach Chairs, Hammock and 2 lounges.
- Towels and linens are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Direct Private Beach Access via Wooden Stairs.
A minimum stay of two nights is required. No cleaning fee.
- $ 195 per night for up to 2 persons. $ 1250 weekly.
- $ 225 per night for up to 4 persons. $ 1400 weekly.
- $ 255 per night for up to 6 persons. $ 1550 weekly.
- $1750 for 2 persons weekly,
surcharges for additional persons (up to six) apply
We are pet friendly, additional dog fee $ 55
Please contact us for last minute specials and availability. Monthly Rental available as well.